What is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is another form of affiliate marketing where you use your email list of blog subscribers to promote a certain product.
The Importance of Email Marketing
We’ve covered the biggest question, what is email marketing, but haven’t gotten into why email marketing is so very important for your business. Let’s talk about that now.
Despite the rise of social media and unsolicited spam email (which is never a good marketing strategy by the way), email remains the most effective way to nurture leads and boost customer loyalty.
There are many reasons you should make email marketing one of your top priorities, but here are the top 3:
1. Email is the #1 communication channel. Did you know that at least 99% of consumers check their email on a daily basis? That can’t be said of any other communication channel.
2. You own your list. On any social media platform, your account (along with all your fans and posts) could be suspended or deleted at any time, for any reason, without notice. However, you own your email list. No one can take those leads away from you.
3. Email just converts better. People who buy products marketed through email spend 138% more than those who do not receive email offers. In fact, email marketing has an ROI (returns on investment) of 4400%. That’s huge! And if you are wondering if social media converts even better, think again: the average order value of an email is at least three times higher than that of social media.
Email is simply the best way to make sales online.
People who love to talk, write, explain, and have the ability to persuade.
Ability to write promotional emails.
How To -Email Marketing
Wondering how to get started with email marketing? Email marketing is made up of several moving pieces, but that doesn’t mean it has to be complicated. Here’s how it breaks down…
You start with your list. OptinMonster has made it super easy to start collecting leads right away, even without an email marketing service, with our monster leads integration.
With Monster Leads, you can begin building your email list, and even begin reaching out to leads, while keeping your leads stored safely inside your OptinMonster dashboard. Then, when you’re ready…
You add an email service provider. There are a ton of them out there, but we take the guesswork out and make it really easy to choose the right one for you and your goals.
After those two steps, it’s just a matter refining your lists and your messaging so you’re reaching your audience and really connecting with them. Plus, you’ll be able to set up some automation in your email service which will make things much easier for you.
Ready to jump in? Let do it!
Time Required For Building An Email List
Email marketing is very profitable but building an email list takes time. To build an email list, you will give away a free ebook or an email course anything that will help them in exchange for their email list.
If you already own a blog you can create an opt-in form and ask your blog readers to subscribe to the weekly newsletter in exchange for their email.
On average, it takes 1 to 3 months to build a profitable size of the email list. But from a long-term perspective, an email list is one of the most profitable and stable ways of passive income
How To Monetize
1. Send promotional emails to your email list which includes your affiliate links to products you are promoting.
2. The more people on your email list more the chances of the higher number of people clicking your affiliate links and purchasing the product. Thus, you generate more money through affiliate commissions.